Monday, June 18, 2012

MARK SPIRO - Care Of My Soul Vol.2 [promo sampler] (2012)

MARK SPIRO - Care Of My Soul Vol.2 [promo sampler] (2012)

*

MARK SPIRO is perhaps one of the most gifted songwriters and performers on the AOR / Melodic Rock circuit from the last 30 years. His name is often named in the same breath as the likes of Desmond Child or Diane Warren.

A majority have known him only has a songwriter, a talented such.
Heart, Bad English, Lita Ford and Giant, where he actually where meant to be lead vocalist, are just some of the artists that has been blessed with his compositions.
Despite the fact that he has had success as a songwriter, and still do, he doesn't come near as solo artist.

His first 'American' album (Mark recorded his debut in Germany in the mid-eighties) "Care Of My Soul", was a beautiful compendium of his sensibility writing fabulous melodies.
Now, Spiro will re-release "Care Of My Soul" remastered and with a couple of bonus tracks.
More than that, he will release together "Care Of My Soul Vol.2", the sequel, including all new compositions.

At the moment, Mark is working in Julian Lennon's new album, writing and playing, so the date of release of both discs is uncertain.
But as appetizer, here we have an exclusive promotional CD (not for sale), not only including some of the new tracks from "Care Of My Soul Vol.2", but also many unreleased songs from his vaults that probably never will be released.
Also present is one of the bonuses to be featured in the reissue of the 1996 album.
A must have for Mark Spiro and Melodic Rock / AOR fans in general.

You've seen it first here, at zerodayrockz


01 - Encinitas (Care Of My Soul 2012 reissue bonus track)
02 - Love Don't Come Around Here (Care Of My Soul Vol.2)
03 - Man In The House On The Hill [New track not to be released]
04 - Say Your Prayers (Care Of My Soul Vol.2)
05 - That's What He Does [New track not to be released]
06 - Everything Is On It's Way (Care Of My Soul Vol.2)
07 - Paper Dragons (Care Of My Soul Vol.2)
08 - Had A Big Brother In Vietnam [New track not to be released]
09 - Wheels May Rust [New track not to be released]


Mark Spiro: Vocals, guitar, keyboards, songwriting
Personnel: unlisted


0 comments:

hit counter
Unique Visitors
View My Stats

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP